If you have a next generation gaming console, odds are you were one of the millions of people who purchased Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4). I hadn’t played a GTA game since the original on a PC, but the reviews convinced me to give this one a try. Not only are the graphics and audio ridiculous, the physics and AI are off the charts. It is so realistic!
I found myself hooked. So much so that I started thinking about the game while driving around doing everyday tasks. Thoughts kept popping into my head. I present them now as the Top 5 ways to know you’ve played too much Grand Theft Auto.
5. You start wondering how much money nearby pedestrians have on them.
4. You think you can squeeze down the middle of the cars on a two lane road.
3. You doubt anyone would really hit you if you drive fast enough through an intersection.
2. You start justifying giving The Intimidator move to the jerk next to you.
1. You get excited about a straightaway in front of a pile of dirt. Stunt Jump!